Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great macjake 2017-09-14 11:54

Hi Gert
hmm...lots going on here. first, the lighting was not the best for you, just the wrong time of day thats all. We can see some halo effect going one, especially around the light fixture and around the branches hanging down. But like I said, thats only bc its the wrong time of day, nothing you can do about that except to go back and take the same scene a few hours later or before. We've all been there and experienced that haha

now for the good - I love the scene overall. its easy to see why this particular pov grabbed your attention. colorful graffiti or art on the lower wall, colorful buildings up top, and then young lads walking by which is what you like most :)

and hey, I'll take your comments seriously as I know you're a well seasoned traveller, and I'll have to remember Bratislava as a destination choice.

the town looks like a human built rainbow hahaha
nice shot, cheers
Craig

Old 09-14-2017, 08:04 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: halo

Thanks Craig,
You are right, there is some halo effect here and there, but I have seen a lot worse. Because of the difficult light i had to do some pp. I always try to do that as gently as possible, just to avoid those annoying halos, and I really didn't think these were particularly disturbing.
Best wishes,
Gert
Old 09-15-2017, 12:50 AM
TE Expert

Default halo

Hey Gert
i agree with your comments, the Halo isn't immediately noticeable, its only when I move my eyes up and down the scene, then they become visible.
its just too bad you couldn't go back and capture it at a different time of day.
no worries.
see you around.
I'll try to find a photo to post in a few hours
cheers!
Craig