Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jinju 2005-06-24 10:03

Making a great connection here. We make these kinds of connections all the time with people we pass by, but do we notice? I wonder if the child will remember you. You will remember him/herthanks to the photo. And so will we.

Old 06-24-2005, 06:25 PM
TE Expert

Default To jinju: Your input stroke me

Rafal:
Your input stroke me because while doing something like what I did (I prefer to use the term reacted) to the boy, I just got it done simply because I failed to resit. Witnessing the driver to stop the bus for more than dozen times for his mother to bring him down to the road side, I tried to hold my tears, "How can a minority family have some medication during traveling?".
I don't speak their language. I simply handled to them with sign language, "OK, I have this, let's try and see if it helps". Then I forgot my action. Until processing the picture to post, the story only came back a piece of fragment at a time, slowly, lately after I looked into his eyes, the one in light and the one covered.
Your input also stroke me because I have never been aware of such a simple sharing will catch your evaluation (or judgment?) 4 months later: now I knew all things done would get a result, just like seeds being dropped into earth.

At your words, I don't expect the boy will remeber me. Nor his mother. Nor the other passengers on the bus. What I pray that he will remember is, "when I was young, a strange man has done something to help me. Now that I should do the same if I have chance."
Even he may not have such a chance to help, but having the idea of helping others in his mind, I think my donation has been well paid off.

Thanks again for your abnormal idea. Best regards,

Thanh