Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great randompics 2005-08-26 22:55

You have seen it well. The house is interesting. The colors are good. The flowers and the door color make the picture interesting.

I feel that the picture is tilted to left. You can see it from the right edge of the house. I have tried a workshop to correct this tilting. And increased the sharpness and contrast a bit to bring out the color more. Hope you like the workshop.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:37 PM
TE Newbie

Default To randompics: thanks!

hi rabin,

yes, the house is definitely tilted - thanks for the workshop! how did you tilt it back? i am having some trouble with my camera - i find that a lot of my pictures show more on the edges than i saw in my viewfinder. for example when i took this picture i thought i had cut it at the edge of the house. anyway, thanks for the help!
Old 08-30-2005, 10:24 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To randompics: thanks!

Hi !
There might some differences between the picture seen in the view finder and the final picture. Some tilting we cannot notice in the view finder too.

Anyway, I just rotated the whole picture using rotate command in ACD See software. It is available in any photo soft wares. And pretty easy to do it. And yes have to crop out the tilted edges.

rgds
Rabin