Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Great eleparc 2005-09-10 9:11

I love that Bennett! i have the feeling this is a ws but it does not bother me. the message is clear and I fully agree with you.. extremism as a whole is detrimental to mankind!

Old 09-11-2005, 01:57 AM
TE Newbie

Default To eleparc: WS?

WS?!! How so? Why? This was barely touched. Contrast only. No cropping no nothing. Please xplain.
Thanks,
B.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:41 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To eleparc: WS?

i had the feeling the paradisiac beach was an addition through PS; but i trust you and i must say the result is pretty amazing for a collage on the wall or a drawing.. waou! this is a much better catch than the one i criticized the other day
Old 09-11-2005, 06:18 PM
TE Newbie

I believe the island beach scene (not the kids) is part of a poster, clear platered to the wall.

BTW, I'm being censored like crazy with this series, for being "politically insensitive".
Old 09-11-2005, 07:35 PM
TE Expert

who is censoring you? adam? some regulators? i don't see why you should be.. if there is some pb, talk directly to adam silverman, the owner of the site, he is a very responsive and open person.

please go on and don't let yourself be consored. i am behind you bennett!
Eric
Old 09-11-2005, 07:58 PM
TE Newbie

I don't know who, management generally avoids me unless its to get me in line. But the paranoid are out there, those who think any implied criticsm of Israel is anti-semitic, which is ridiculous, especially in my case. What was censored is the title of the new shot up (for how long?) at the wailing wall. They took it down. I called it "Armed and Wailing". I changed the title to "Guns and God" and re-posted. "Armed and Wailing" may be insensitive to some, but that's the point, to be pointed! It's also true and accurate to the photo.
Thanks for your support!
Old 09-11-2005, 08:55 PM
TE Expert

Actually, it was removed because you "dedicated" it to a specific member who had commented negitively on your previous photo. There is no need to target specific members in your note, or anywhere else on this site, even if you may not agree with them. Your followup photo was removed because of your note about the censorship of the site, which is not even correct anyway based on the fact that you targetted a specific member.

If you have a problem with 'censorship' or the administration of this site, feel free to contact me directly.
Closed Thread