Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sarju 2005-11-03 8:49

Ola Zoe
got to your page from the forum messages
this kind of results with a disposable camera ... that is an awesome work
I like the way you placed the canone in the center of the frame as if deserves the center of focus in the picture and reading your note I do agree with you
Welcome to TE ... since you seem to be new here .. just one thing I wanted to mention .. Try to upload the tech info about the photo along with the shots ... like the shutter speed and stuff
.... I had no idea Sudbury was in Ottawa ... lols
have a good night/day ... cheers ... sarju

Old 11-03-2005, 08:02 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sarju: Ola Sarju

I'm afraid I don't know how to tell the tech info when using a disposible camera :(.. Is there standard tech info for disposible cameras? :D Also when you take a pic with a digi cam do you record the shutter speed and such? that seems very tedious...
Thankyou so much for critiqing my photo, I was welcomed almost instantly to this site. hehehehe Sudbury isn;t in Ottawa.. but it is in Ontario isn't it?
Thanks again, lol have a nice day/night
Old 11-03-2005, 09:52 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To sarju: Ola Sarju

Tech info with digi cams is stored along with the photo ... it is called exif data.
and TE has a nice feature that it gets uploaded automatically whenever you upload the photo ...
If exif data of the photo is displayed .. other people are in a better position to comment about the technical aspects of the photo .... there is no way I could record the exif data of every photo I take ... pen and cameras don't work together for me.

I see that you have some Ottawa connection ... I don't see any other reason why you would upload a photo from Sudbury in Ottawa ... so what is your story .. .is it just a random mistake

neways ... if you have some Qs about TE ... let us (me) know ... it will be a pleasure to help our fellow Canadians
cheers for now .... sarju