Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sarju 2005-11-03 20:01

Hi Tan
It is really way too much for me to digest the fact that you have so many photos with such a dramatic clouds in them ... it is as if the weather clears up when you go there to take a photo ... very nice light and great mood in this one ... Just a quick question "is it your luck with the clouds or is it your incredible preseverence that we are looking in your gallery?"
tfs ... cheers ... sarju
PS: You seem to be my opposite ... When I go out, it starts raining even on a clear day and it does not clear up ... lols

Old 11-04-2005, 05:46 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To sarju: clouds

thanks Sarju - but no, I also have terrible weather 75% of the time wherever I go, that trip to Russia was especially dismal with 6 days of overcast/rain/sleet/snow, in fact the time I took this photo was the only moment of sunshine that day. The thing is I do not take photos in overcast conditions, that's why people always say "what do you mean the weather sucked, it looks always bright in the photos" When I convert to digital of course I can take photos even if I know they will probably be dull.