Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great DouceZ 2006-03-02 18:15

Damn you for getting that up before me! :D

Old 03-03-2006, 05:26 AM
TE Newbie

Default To DouceZ: suck

Hey zoe,
Great job on the self portrait... it was tres hot! I gotta do a shot like that of my own for u ;-p bout the swans.... sucks to be u :P

-Chris
Old 03-04-2006, 01:55 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To DouceZ: suck

Christoper and again u metion taking a pic!!! If you didnt mean u were really going to take a shot then why did u say it twice so I dont know why u would wanna take these kinds of pics of a friend because she does a good job herself, She can take her own pics and Zoe your good at it!!!! I dont know why Chris would want to take a pic like that especially when hes taken lots of u I can understand normal pics but pics like that u do an awesome job on your own so I dont know why this silly boy said that. Your right theres no point of him taking sexy pics of u it would be awkward and wouldnt serve a purpose when u do an amazing job urself so I dont know why he said that when u do such a good job urself why would he want to?!??! Beyond me!! No point of getting someone else to do it. You did a great job at it by the way!!!! I really thought it was awesome chickie, I cant wait to get my own digi cam so I can take fun pics like this.