Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great eleparc 2004-07-15 8:39

superb portrait maciek.... glad to see that you eventually take the bright side of things.. the show must go on as the song says...i am sure you will buy something new and enjoy it all again and forget about this accident.. your photo is really neat, no wonder the father wanted you to portray her;-)) just a question : were you able to keep some of your pics or was everything lost for good?

Old 07-15-2004, 04:25 PM

Default To eleparc: everything is lost

i lost everything, all the pictures. everything was on hard disk i had in the back pack.
i have to find a new way of storing pictures, i will not buy another notebook this time, maybe in few moinths there will be a small and light notebook with DVD burner, then i would buy it, and always make two copies - one to keep with me and another one to post back home. it is the only way to be sure to bring pictures back home.
now i will buy just a portabl;e had drive again with card reader, i had IMAGETANK G2, not bad, of course i lost it too. i may buy it again, for shorter trips i dont need a computer with me.
This India trip it was a big project for me, i was really well prepared for it. I just was not careful enough.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:43 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To eleparc: everything is lost

sorry to insist but can you tell me how this all happened to try and avoid the same thing happen to me when in india in august??? thanks in advance... i am glad that you seem to take it with philosophy. There are still worse things on earth after all, isn't it?... BTW what did you do in HK all this time ? studying? or for a job?
looking forward to hearing and seing from you soon;-)

regards

Eric