Photographer's Note

A view inside the Santuario della Madonna Bianca or chiesa di San Lorenzo, settled in the year 1098 on the upper side of Porto Venere, not far away from the Doria Castle.
Until the 1399 the name of the church was San Lorenzo then, after an apparitions of the Virgin Mary, it was renamed as Madonna Bianca (White Mary).

Model: NIKON D5000
Software: Capture NX 2.1.0 W
Exposure Time: 5/300 sec
F-Stop: f/5.0
ISO Speed Ratings: 400
Focal Length: 55/1 mm
Date Taken: 2013-05-11 14:06
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode
File Size: 254 kb

Sonata11 heeft deze opmerking als nuttig gemarkeerd

Photo Information
Viewed: 3136
Points: 8
  • None
Additional Photos by Paolo Motta (Paolo) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 3739 W: 144 N: 8840] (41258)
View More Pictures